Here’s a great opportunity for REAL FEMALE TRUCKERS and WOMEN IN THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY (ages 25-45) to co-star on Big Rigged, a new trucking series for a major cable network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FEMALE TRUCKERS & WOMEN WORKING IN THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY
STAR ON A NEW TV SERIES FOR A MAJOR CABLE NETWORK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL FEMALE TRUCKERS and WOMEN IN THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY (ages 25-45) to co-star on Big Rigged, a new trucking series for a major cable network!
GREAT PAY! (to be negotiated with network)
• Are you a female truck driver?
• Or do you work in another part of the trucking industry?
• Maybe you’re a dispatcher, broker, or another position working in a trucking office?
Whatever your position – if you’re a female trucker or a woman working in the trucking industry – now is your chance to be a host on a new show all about the trucking industry!
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – please respond no later than Thursday, July 2nd, 2020!
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that while we are casting now (via online), all in-person filming will be done at such time it is deemed safe, and in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming (and possibly remote self-filming by talent at talent’s home).
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your job and experience in the trucking industry
5. Recent photo of you – and your rig if you’re a truck driver (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!