Here’s a great opportunity for FAMILIES WHO USE VERIZON FIOS to appear in a television commercial for Verizon.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FAMILIES WHO USE VERIZON FIOS
CASTING TV COMMERCIAL
We are searching NATIONWIDE for FAMILIES WHO USE VERIZON FIOS to appear in a television commercial for Verizon.
We’re looking for ALL TYPES of families who can speak to the power of Fios Home Internet:
• Does your family have multiple members with many different internet uses?
• Maybe there’s more people than usual under your roof due to Covid-19?
• Or perhaps you’re all under the same roof during the holidays, using multiple devices all at the same time?
• Maybe your family gets or gives a lot of tech gifts that require a strong home internet connection?
• Are you using multiple devices to stream HD content, like movies and shows?
• Are there one or more gamers in your house who need a strong network that won’t get bogged down?
• Do you have multiple family members who either work from home, or participate in remote learning?
Whatever your situation – if your family needs the power of Verizon Fios – we want to hear from you!
Bilingual families (English and Spanish) encouraged to apply!
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP! (and no later than noon on Wednesday, September 16th!)
Auditions/Interviews: September 17th – 19th, 2020 (via online/zoom)
Possible 2nd interviews: September 24th, 2020 (via online/zoom)
Filming: Must be available on October 7th & 8th, 2020
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below, no later than noon on Wednesday, September 16th) to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
You will receive an email with additional instructions on how to complete your audition online.