Here’s info for REAL FAMILIES WHO ARE VERIZON WIRELESS CUSTOMERS to be part of an amazing opportunity and documentary style project from Verizon.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
VERIZON WIRELESS CUSTOMERS WANTED
BE PART OF AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY FROM VERIZON!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL FAMILIES WHO ARE VERIZON WIRELESS CUSTOMERS to be part of an amazing opportunity and documentary style project from Verizon.
Are you a FAMILY who:
• Is on Verizon’s Unlimited Plan? OR…
• Recently put their child on Verizon’s Just Kids plan?
• Has children 8- 10 who are ready for a first phone?
• Has children 8- 10 who are on the fence about whether their kids are ready for their first phone?
• Has children 8 – 10 they want to check in on and oversee phone usage?
• Has parents who recognize their kids, 8- 10, are growing up – but aren’t quite grown up?
• Has parents of kids 8- 10 who live in big cities and worry about how fast the world moves?
• Has kids 8- 10 who have so many activities it’s hard for the parents to keep up?
If your family uses Verizon Wireless and has a great story about connection – we want to hear from you for this amazing opportunity!
Interviews: May 3 – May 5, 2019 (via Skype or FaceTime)
Possible second interviews: May 8 – May 9, 2019
Must be available on: May 13 – May 15, 2019
Let us know of any conflicts with above dates.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area)
4. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Once we receive your email, you’ll receive an automated email with instructions on how to complete your submission – thanks!