Here’s a great opportunity for FAMILIES WHO ARE ON THEIR PHONES, VIDEO GAMES, AND OTHER SCREENS TOO MUCH to appear on the fun, upbeat new talk show The Dr. and the Diva, where you’ll get help and advice from top experts.
There is compensation, PLUS travel and accommodations to NY!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FAMILIES ADDICTED TO THEIR SCREENS & ELECTRONICS
NEW LIFESTYLE TALK SHOW WANTS TO GIVE YOU HELP!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for FAMILIES WHO ARE ON THEIR PHONES, VIDEO GAMES, AND OTHER SCREENS TOO MUCH to appear on the fun, upbeat new talk show The Dr. and the Diva, where you’ll get help and advice from top experts.
• Is someone in your family addicted to electronics and screens? Or all of you?
• Maybe your kids locked onto their screens 24/7?
• Or maybe mom and dad are on their phones all the time, evening during family dinner?
• Perhaps your children addicted to social media, and it is taking away time spent together as a family?
• Is your life constantly being interrupted by cell phones, tablets and video games?
Whether it’s one of you, some of you, or your entire family – if your family is digitally divided, a brand new lifestyle talk show wants to help!
All travel and accommodations to the shoot in New York are covered!
PLUS, compensation is $250 per person.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your family (including names, and ages of kids), including your use of electronics and screens, and how it affects your family life.
5. Photo(s) of your family (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!