Here’s a great opportunity for EXES WHO STILL LIVE IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD to be part of a new docu-series for a major television network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
EXES WHO STILL LIVE IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD
CASTING NEW REALITY DOCU-SERIES FOR MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for EXES WHO STILL LIVE IN THE SAME NEIGHBORHOOD to star in a new docu-series for a major television network.
There is pay if selected for the show!
• Is your EX living right next door? Or in the same neighborhood?
• Do you have a complicated relationship with your ex-next-door – to say the least?
• Are you best friends? Enemies? Frenemies?
• Do you still share many aspects of your lives together? From children to mutual friends, to co-owned property, working together, or bank accounts?
• Even though you’re not together – anymore are you still part of each other’s lives… for better or for worse?
All new series from acclaimed TV production company and a major TV network are seeking Exes who call the same neighborhood home! (Even better if you have multiple family members, friends, or even other exes in the same neighborhood!)
Share your story on an all-new documentary TV series, get PAID and have the adventure of a lifetime!
OPEN TO ALL TYPES OF EXES – as long has you had a serious relationship. Divorced, separated, ex-boyfriend/girlfriend, etc.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your NAME (first and last) and AGE
2. Contact phone number
3. NAME, AGE and contact PHONE number for your Ex
4. City/State where you live
5. How far away do you live from each other (e.g., next door, a few blocks, etc.)
6. A brief bio about you both and your current situation
7. Recent photos of each/both of you (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!