Here’s a great opportunity for ENGAGED COUPLES who are HOUSE HUNTING to be on a new TV show from the Emmy-winning production company of House Hunters and a major cable network!
If you had to scale back on your wedding or put it on hold to afford the home of your dreams (or vice-versa) – this new show will give you the best of both worlds!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
ENGAGED COUPLES WHO ARE HOUSE HUNTING
NEW TV SHOW WILL HELP YOU HAVE THE WEDDING – AND HOME- OF YOUR DREAMS!
We are searching for ENGAGED COUPLES who are HOUSE HUNTING in the Southern California area to be on a new TV show from the Emmy-winning production company of House Hunters and a major cable network!
If you had to scale back on your wedding or put it on hold to afford the home of your dreams – this new show will give you the best of both worlds!
* Are you engaged, and actively looking (or in the final stages of buying) your first home together?
* Are you planning to sacrifice your dream wedding in order to purchase or save up for a new home?
* Or perhaps you’re planning to have a small wedding or elope – so you could afford to buy your home?
* Or are you sacrificing having your dream home, so you can have the budget for your dream wedding?
* Perhaps you and your fiancee are not on the same page about how much to spend on your dream wedding versus your dream home?
If your wedding had to be scaled down or postponed so that you could buy a new home – or the other way around – we’re here to help you have the best of both worlds!
Couples should be hoping to move into their new home ideally between March – April 2019 in the SoCal area.
Now’s your chance to have the wedding of your dreams, together with your dream home!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name, and your fiancé(e)’s name (first and last names)
2. Contact phone number(s)
3. City/Zip where you live and/or are moving to (must be SoCal area)
4. Brief bio about the couple, and about your wedding, and how your plan to buy a home affected the plans for your big day
5. Recent photo(s) of the couple (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!