Here’s a great opportunity for EMPLOYEES AT COMPANIES where you face challenges or adversity that affect the quality of your work or life to be featured on a major podcast.
GREAT PAY – plus Travel and Accommodations!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
EMPLOYEES AT COMPANIES WANTED WHO FACE CHALLENGES OR ADVERSITY
SHARE YOUR STORY ON MAJOR PODCAST
We are searching NATIONWIDE for EMPLOYEES AT COMPANIES where you face challenges or adversity that affect the quality of your work or life to be featured on a major podcast produced by Cigna.
GREAT PAY – plus Travel and Accommodations!
• Do you have unseen or unadressed issues as an employee?
• Do you face invisible challenges that affect their quality of life or work
• Would you like to share your story on-camera to help inspire others on how to better handle their situations?
If so – we want to hear from you!
We are looking for EMPLOYEES who work in ALL KINDS OF BUSINESSES – large and small!
The goal of this podcast is to understand the challenges we all face silently, from mental health and caregiving for family members to balancing multiple roles in their lives and feeling burnout and stress, or facing unconscious biases at work, This will be a very special video podcast about the unseen and unaddressed issues that employees of companies deal with on a daily basis
We will aim to address these topics with the help of our host and business experts.
Those who are selected to participate will be recorded on-camera, sharing their story, with our hosts. We will work with each participant to make sure they feel comfortable with the content they are sharing.
NOTE: As this podcast will focus on the ways in which employees feel unseen by their previous or current employers, those who are selected do not need to disclose their names or the name of their previous/current employer if they do not wish to. While this video series is being produced by a health insurance company (Cigna), it is NOT an advertisement for them or its products. It will be unbranded and will focus solely on the stories and experiences of the subjects.
Project: Video Podcast
Dates: TBD (likely early to mid December, 2023)
Location: Filming in person in NYC or Los Angeles (Travel and lodging will be provided at no cost for non-locals!)
COMPENSATION: GREAT PAY, PLUS Travel & Lodging (exact amount TBD)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Which pronouns do you prefer people use for you?
5. What do you currently do for work? (What profession are you in?)
6. What is your job title?
7. Brief Bio – Please paint us a picture of who you are and what you are passionate about and why.
8. Brief Work Bio – Please paint us a picture of what you do for your job on a daily basis.
9. Please tell us which of the following apply to you (it can be more than one!)
A) I have or had a condition or situation that my coworkers and/or managers do/did not know about (for example: mental health issues, anxiety/depression, difficulty getting pregnant, addiction, PTSD, working single parent, major health issue/chronic pain, etc)
B) I have experienced burnout and/or stress at work (Balancing children/aging parents, Substance abuse or alcoholism in an attempt to manage stress, suffered injuries on the job, unemployed, Healthcare workers who worked during COVID)
C) I have balanced multiple roles at home and at work (Ex: Caring for children, aging parents, Addressing teenager’s mental health needs, Trying to launch a new career while raising a family, balancing pregnancy with career, Special needs children, etc.)
D) I identify as a member of an underrepresented group (For example: Age, ethnicity, gender, economic background, Background/country of origin, sexual orientation, disability)
10. Please elaborate on EACH option that you selected. Write a short paragraph for EACH one and tell us about your situation (Totally fine for this to be a story about a time in your past in which you have overcome. This will be a story/stories that you feel comfortable sharing during the podcast)
11. Have you ever been paid as a professional actor or model?
12. Are you a member of the Screen Actors Guild?
13. Would you have an agent representing you for this project, should you be cast?
14. Filming will be in either LA or NYC in early-mid December. Do you have any conflicts that would prevent you from filming around this time? If so, please list them here.
15. Will you require permission from your company or another person in order to appear in this podcast if you are selected? (You will NOT be asked to share the name of your current employer)
16. Instagram/Twitter/Social Media Links
17. Please include a recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
18. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
We will be in touch with any and all next steps. Thank you so much for submitting and please email us at the email above with any and all questions!