Here’s a great opportunity for DOCTORS who have decided to move to the country to treat rural and/or small town patients to be in a new television docu-series from a major production company.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
DOCTORS WHO LEFT THE BIG CITY WANTED (GENERAL PRACTITIONERS & OB/GYN)
SHARE YOUR STORY IN NEW TELEVISION DOCU-SERIES FROM MAJOR PRODUCTION COMPANY
We are searching NATIONWIDE for DOCTORS who have decided to give up big city opportunities to treat rural and/or small town patients for a new television docu-series from a major award-winning production company.
Ideally we are looking for doctors who are General Practitioners (GPs) or OB/GYNs for this opportunity. You can have already moved, or be preparing to move.
• Did you pass up the chance to work in a fast-paced big city in order to practice in a small town or rural area?
• Are you willing to make the occasional house call?
• Do people think you’re the real life “Hart of Dixie” or “Doc Hollywood?”
We want to follow your journey!
We are looking for a passionate, dynamic doctor to potentially feature in their own major cable network series.
There is pay if selected for the show.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you currently live
5. Current specialty, and your medical training background/experience
6. A brief description of the area you work in, and the types of patients you see.
7. Where you’re originally from, and why you chose the small town/rural life.
8. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
9. Professional and personal links to any websites, yelp page, or other social media such as Instagram, etc.
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!