Here’s an opportunity for COUPLES ON THE VERGE OF BREAKING UP OR DIVORCE (either married or together long term) to be on an all new season of the hit show Divorce Court – where Judge Faith will help you solve your issues.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know anyone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
COUPLES ON THE VERGE OF BREAKING UP OR DIVORCE
CASTING NEW SEASON OF THE HIT SHOW DIVORCE COURT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for COUPLES WITH REAL LIFE CONFLICTS & ISSUES (either married or together long term) to be on an all new season of the hit show Divorce Court – where Judge Faith will help you solve your issues.
• Are you DONE and ready to call it quits?
• Or do you suspect your spouse or long-term partner of CHEATING?
• Have you contemplated DIVORCE but need advice?
• Do you have a SMALL CLAIM against your spouse, partner, or ex that needs to be settled?
• Or is your spouse’s ADDICTION tearing your family apart?
WHATEVER YOUR SITUATION – we’re looking for all types of couples, straight or gay, all ages, all ethnicities. If you have real life conflicts, we’re here to help you get past them!
Shoot: in Atlanta, GA (flights and accommodations covered by production!)
Pay: $800 per couple ($400 each)
BOTH of you MUST BE WILLING TO APPEAR (Please discuss with your partner prior to applying)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name, and your significant other’s name (first and last names)
2. Ages for both of you
3. Contact phone number(s) for each of you
4. City/State where you live
5. Brief story about your issues
6. Recent photo(s) – must show full smiles (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!