Here’s a great opportunity for REAL COUPLES WITH ISSUES on the verge of breaking up to be on an all new season of the hit show DIVORCE COURT so we can help you determine the best course of action.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
COUPLES ON THE VERGE OF BREAKING UP
CASTING ALL NEW SEASON OF THE HIT SHOW DIVORCE COURT – SETTLE YOUR ISSUES!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL COUPLES WITH ISSUES on the verge of breaking up to be on an all new season of the hit show DIVORCE COURT so we can help you determine the best course of action.
We’re looking for REAL, LONG-TERM COUPLES (open to both MARRIED COUPLES or *NON-MARRIED COUPLES – as long as you’re in a long-term committed relationship)
• Are you about to BREAK UP?
• Have you LOST TRUST?
• Are you tired of all the LIES?
• Is your partner too CONTROLLING?
• Are you looking for CLOSURE?
• Are you more like ROOMMATES?
DIVORCE COURT TV with all new host Judge Star Jones is here to help!
PAY: $1,200 total per couple ($600 each)
PLUS flights and hotel accommodations – 1 night in Atlanta, GA
*You BOTH must be willing to appear (*Discuss it BEFORE applying)
*You BOTH must have BIG, FUN PERSONALITIES and be good STORYTELLERS
*You must DISCUSS IT TOGETHER and BOTH AGREE to appear
Please note that we are looking for REAL, ACTUAL COUPLES. This is not an acting job. If you are a professional actor, please do NOT apply.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Names and Ages for both of you (first and last names)
2. Contact phone number and email for both of you
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your relationship, and the issues you are experiencing
5. Photo(s) of both of you – full smiles with teeth showing! (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!