Here’s a great opportunity for DETROIT LIONS SUPER-FANS who use Verizon Wireless to take part in an amazing opportunity!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
DETROIT LIONS FANS WANTED
CASTING AMAZING OPPORTUNITY
We are searching for MULTI-GENERATIONAL FAMILIES who are DETROIT LIONS SUPER-FANS and who use Verizon Wireless to take part in an amazing opportunity!
ARE YOU A DETROIT LIONS FAMILY WHO…
• Can’t be together for the Thanksgiving game?
• OR maybe you’re all based in Detroit, but cannot be physically together during these times?
• Perhaps you have some family members in Detroit and other members across the U.S.?
• Are you as loyal to each other as you are the Detroit Lions?
• Does your family have multiple generations?
• Does your family have members with all types of personalities from earnest & sincere to charismatic & charming?
We’re looking for ALL TYPES of families who are huge fans of the Detroit Lions!
Now is your chance to share your stories about your Thanksgiving game day traditions, how you root for the Detroit Lions, and how the team and Verizon help you stay connected!
You should ideally be located within a couple hours driving distance to Detroit, but we’re open to ANYWHERE as long as you’ve got an amazing story and are huge Lions fans!
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – PLEASE SUBMIT ASAP!
Pre-Interviews: Thursday, October 29th, 2020 (done virtually via online video)
Possible 2nd Follow-Up Interview: Monday, November 2nd, 2020
Shoot: MUST BE AVAILABLE on November 7th & 8th, 2020
To be considered, you MUST:
– Be a current Verizon Wireless customer.
– Be Detroit Lions fans for multiple generations (grandparents, parents, children, etc.)
– Be able to legally work and receive payment in the United States.
We are looking for several people for this – so feel free to SHARE!
Sorry, you cannot be a professional actor or performer. If you are a professional actor, have ever been paid to be in a commercial or do any acting of any kind, if you have any acting IMDB credits or profiles (including aliases or stage names), are a member of the SAG-AFTRA actor’s union, or say that you are an actor on your social media profiles – we cannot accept your submission.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that while we are casting now (safely via online/Zoom/Skype), all in-person filming if required will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming (and possibly remote self-filming by talent at talent’s home).
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your family (including how many generations are Lions fans), and why you’d be great for this
5. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
You will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your online application – thanks!