Here’s a great opportunity for for CRAFTERS, MAKERS & ARTISANS to show their skills on an all new competition series for a major television network!
Now’s your chance to get NATIONAL TELEVISION EXPOSURE for your amazing art!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CRAFTERS & MAKERS WANTED
CASTING NEW COMPETITION SERIES FOR A MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for CRAFTERS, MAKERS & ARTISANS to show their skills on an all new competition television series for a major television network!
We’re looking for passionate, talented, experienced crafters and artisans (ages 18+) who are obsessed with their craft!
We’re looking specifically for artists who specialize and are experienced in ANY of the following areas:
• Candle Makers (CP & CPOP, melt and pour)
• Soap Makers
• Acrylic Liquid Pour Painting
• Polymer Clay Artists
• Stained Glass Artists
• Paper Artists (ALL types of paper art, such as origami, sculpture, paper cutting, fashion, flowers, and more!)
Each episode will focus on a particular craft – whether you are a hobbyist, full time artist, or even have your own Etsy shop, we want to hear from you!
Now’s your chance to get NATIONWIDE TELEVISION EXPOSURE for your amazing art!
CASTING NOW – so don’t wait!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Which Craft(s) do you specialize in (from list above)
5. A brief description of your craft and your expertise
6. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Photo(s) of your craft(s) (jpg format please)
8. Optional – any links to websites or social media showing your art
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!