Here’s a great opportunity for MARRIED COUPLES WITH MONEY TROUBLES that are threatening to break you apart to be on a groundbreaking new TV show for a major cable network that will help you get back on track – and provide an amazing LIFE-CHANGING BONUS!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
MARRIED COUPLES WITH MONEY TROUBLES AT A CROSSROADS IN YOUR RELATIONSHIP
CASTING NEW TV SHOW THAT WILL HELP YOU GET BACK ON TRACK!
GET HELP FROM TOP EXPERTS… AND AN AMAZING LIFE-CHANGING BONUS!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for MARRIED COUPLES WITH MONEY TROUBLES that are threatening to break you apart to be on a groundbreaking new TV show for a major cable network that will help you get back on track – and provide an amazing LIFE-CHANGING BONUS!
* Are you at a crossroads in your relationship because of financial troubles?
* Are money issues ruining your marriage?
* Are they the biggest cause of stress/ tension between the two of you?
If you and your spouse are open to a social experiment that might save your marriage – now is your chance!
Couples will get HELP FROM TOP PROFESSIONALS, awarded an AMAZING HONORARIUM, plus a special LIFE-CHANGING BONUS!
Get ready for an epic new show with lots of surprises. Are you ready for this once in a lifetime opportunity?
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A bit about your financial situation, and how it is affecting your relationship (do NOT include any sensitive or personal information such as bank account numbers, etc.)
5. Recent photo(s) of the couple (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!