Here’s an opportunity for COUPLES WITH REAL LIFE CONFLICTS & ISSUES (either married or living together long term, at least 1 year+) to be on an all new season of the hit show Divorce Court – where Judge Faith will help you solve your issues.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know anyone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
COUPLES WITH REAL LIFE CONFLICTS & ISSUES
CASTING NEW SEASON OF THE HIT SHOW DIVORCE COURT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for COUPLES WITH REAL LIFE CONFLICTS & ISSUES (either married or living together long term, at least 1 year+) to be on an all new season of the hit show Divorce Court – where Judge Faith will help you solve your issues.
• Do you ARGUE more than LAUGH?
• Are you in a LOVE/HATE RELATIONSHIP?
• Are you treated with DISRESPECT?
• Is your LOVE LIFE non-existent?
• Do you suspect CHEATING?
• Are you a couple ON THE VERGE OF BREAKING UP?
WHATEVER YOUR SITUATION – we’re looking for all types of couples, straight or gay, all ages, all ethnicities. If you have real life conflicts, we’re here to help you get past them!
Shoot: in Atlanta, GA (flights and accommodations covered by production!)
Pay: $940 TOTAL per couple ($470 TOTAL each)
BOTH of you MUST BE WILLING TO APPEAR (Please discuss with your partner prior to applying)
BOTH of you must have GREAT PERSONALITIES and be GREAT STORYTELLERS
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name, and your significant other’s name (first and last names)
2. Ages for both of you
3. Contact phone number(s) for each of you
4. City/State where you live
5. Brief story about your issues
6. Recent photo(s) – must show full smiles (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!