Here’s a great opportunity for REAL COUPLES AT A CROSSROADS to be on a new competition show for a major network that can help you get your relationship back on track!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
COUPLES AT A CROSSROADS
CASTING NEW COMPETITION SHOW THAT CAN HELP YOU GET YOUR RELATIONSHIP BACK ON TRACK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL COUPLES AT A CROSSROADS (ages 23-38) to be on a new competition show for a major network that can help you get your relationship back on track!
Lighthearted Entertainment, creator’s of the hit MTV show “Are You the One” are now looking for fun, outgoing, attractive couples who have struggled with INFIDELITY in their relationship for a new TV show!
• Are you and your partner at a crossroads in your relationship?
• Has one (or both) of you been unfaithful, and cheated?
• Do you want to make things right?
• Are you hoping to see if you and your partner are ready to take the next steps in your relationship and get things back on track?
If so, we would love to hear your story!
We’re looking for couples who have a history of infidelity in their relationships, but are committed to having a healthier relationship with their partner.
The show will be filmed somewhere in a tropical paradise!
There is compensation if selected for the show.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last), and the name of your significant other
2. Contact phone number(s)
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of your situation
5. Recent photo(s) of both of you (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!