Here’s a great opportunity for people who are in ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS who have not met in person yet (ages 21-50) to be part of a groundbreaking new series for a major television network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE WHO ARE IN ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS
CASTING GROUNDBREAKING NEW TELEVISION DOCU-SERIES FOR MAJOR NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people who are in ONLINE RELATIONSHIPS (ages 21-50) to be part of a groundbreaking new series for a major television network.
• Are you currently dating someone you met online – but still haven’t met in person?
• Are you finally ready to meet – but maybe you haven’t been completely honest about yourself?
• Maybe you’ve hidden something about your appearance? (significantly heavier in real life, have a bad skin disorder, extreme hair loss, bad teeth, etc.)
• Or have you hidden that you are a hoarder, struggling with addiction, or haven’t been truthful about where you live, your job, or the car you drive?
If you’re ready to go on a journey to transform yourself into the person your significant other is expecting to meet, we’ll be providing help from top professionals including doctors and personal trainers!
Now is your chance to GET HELP TRANSFORMING YOUR LIFE!
Please submit ASAP – We will be scheduling Zoom interviews next week!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief bio about you and your situation, and why you would like our help
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!