Here’s a great opportunity for CLOSE FRIENDS & RELATIVES who are separated by distance and miss each other to be part of a PAID commercial for Heineken.
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP! Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CLOSE FRIENDS & RELATIVES SEPARATED BY DISTANCE
CASTING PAID COMMERCIAL FOR HIENEKEN!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for CLOSE FRIENDS & RELATIVES who are separated by distance and miss each other to be part of a PAID commercial for Heineken.
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP!
We’re looking for close friends/co-workers/relatives (both over the age of 25) who are separated by distance and really miss each other, and who have strong stories of connection. We want to hear more about your friendship and how you have maintained your relationship through virtual video calls.
We are looking for 1 Friend who is a Los Angeles Local & 1 Distant Friend currently OUTSIDE of Los Angeles.
Both friends must have a strong relationship and have maintained their friendship virtually since the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some examples of possible friend groups (including but not limited to):
– Friends who liked to meet over drinks before the pandemic
– Friends who liked to travel together before the pandemic OR had to cancel a vacation due to the pandemic
– A co-worker you miss seeing in-person
– College best friends who haven’t seen each other in years
– Movie buff friends who now watch movies virtually together
– A wedding guest who wasn’t able to attend a wedding during the pandemic
– Sports fans who liked to get together to watch the big game at a local bar before the pandemic
– A relative who missed a major life milestone or event during the pandemic
– An aunt/uncle who has not seen the new baby yet
– A young couple that hosts “virtual dinner dates” until they can see each other again in-person
– A new couple that started dating before the pandemic and has now made their relationship “long-distance” virtually.
Please note: We are looking for real stories of REAL PEOPLE (co-workers, classmates, couples, friends, family, etc). We are looking for non-recognizable faces who are NOT professional performers (non-SAG).
Initial Interview: November 4th, 2020 (via Zoom with both friends)
Filming Date: November 16th – 19th, 2020
Scale Rates: $712 per person per session + Residuals for 3 Months Usage if aired*
*This is a real-people job. No agency fee.
Usage: Online Video Platforms for 3 months
Note: *Rates are subject to change. You would be informed of any changes prior to booking.
All local COVID-19 health and safety guidelines will be strictly adhered to.
We are looking for several pairs for this, so please feel free to share with family, friends, and colleagues!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where each of you live
4. What is the relation with the person you are submitting with (friend, sibling, co-worker, etc.)
5. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
You will be sent an email with instructions on how to complete your submission on our online portal.