Here’s a great opportunity for CHILD BEHAVIORAL EXPERTS to be on an all new television docu-series from a major Emmy-winning television production company.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CHILD BEHAVIORAL EXPERTS WANTED
CASTING NEW DOCU-SERIES FROM EMMY-WINNING PRODUCTION COMPANY
We are searching NATIONWIDE for CHILD BEHAVIORAL EXPERTS to be on an all new television docu-series from a major Emmy-winning television production company.
We’re on the hunt for the best, most creative child behavioral experts.
• Do you work with parents who are struggling with spoiled and disrespectful children with bad habits?
• Do you work with parents who are on the edge of giving up on all control over their kid’s behavior?
• Do you have expertise in addressing all types of troublesome behaviors?
• Do you have a unique style of working with parents and children that’s highly successful?
• Do you have a drill sergeant-like personality that helps guide kids who are going down the wrong path?
• Do people call you the real life Mary Poppins?
• Are you “the hammer” or “the hugger”?
If any of those sound like you – we want to hear from you!
There is compensation if you’re selected for the show.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Brief bio or resume outline your experience, expertise, or unique methods
5. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Links to any websites or social media
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!