Here’s a great opportunity for TRIPLE THREAT KIDS (ages 7-13) who can SING, DANCE, AND ACT to be on a new show from a major broadcast television network and the most prominent momager and dance teacher in the nation!
Now is your child’s chance to be the next big phenomenon!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
TRIPLE THREAT KIDS WHO CAN SING, DANCE, AND ACT
CASTING NEW SHOW FOR MAJOR BROADCAST NETWORK TO FIND THE NEXT BIG STARS!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for TRIPLE THREAT KIDS (ages 7-13) who can SING, DANCE, AND ACT to be on a new show from a major broadcast television network and the most prominent momager and dance teacher in the nation!
The most prominent momager and dance teacher in the nation is now casting triple threats to create the world’s next big phenomenon!
This momager is rebooting her dance competition team which will serve as the training ground to create the world’s NEXT BIG GIRL GROUP that will rival the success of the SPICE GIRLS!
She is seeking dancers ages 7 to 13 with major star potential! But you can’t JUST be a competitive dancer for the universe to take notice, true artists are TRIPLE THREATS! Extra points for sass and personality!
• Is your daughter a fierce dancer in the world of competitive dance?
• Can she sing and act as well?
• Does she have the potential to be a true TRIPLE THREAT?
Team management are seeking parents (or legal guardians) and their kids who are willing to give up everything and relocate to Los Angeles for a once in a lifetime opportunity in hopes of dominating on the WORLD STAGE! Parents (or legal guardians) must have the drive, competitive edge, determination, and skills to help navigate their daughters to be the next generation of stars!
If you and your daughter fit the description above – we want to hear from you!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Name of parent or legal guardian (first and last)
2. Contact phone number for parent or legal guardian
3. Name and age of your daughter (should be ages 7-13)
4. City/State where you live
5. A brief description of your daughter and her talents, and any performing experience she has
6. Recent photo(s) of your daughter
7. Links to any online video, social media, etc. showing your daughter’s talent
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!