Here’s a great opportunity for ALL TYPES of REAL WOMEN (ages 45+) in NYC to receive a FASHION MAKEOVER on makeover videos from O Magazine and Good Housekeeping!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REAL WOMEN AGE 45+ IN NYC WANTED
GET A FREE FASHION MAKEOVER FROM O MAGAZINE & GOOD HOUSEKEEPING!
We are searching for ALL TYPES of REAL WOMEN (ages 45+, all shapes and sizes) in NYC to receive a FASHION MAKEOVER on makeover videos from O Magazine and Good Housekeeping!
Casting women of all types, shapes, and sizes age 45+ who are in desperate need or new wardrobe for a fashion makeover! (no backstory required for O Magazine shoot – just a need for new wardrobe!)
Casting women of all types, shapes, and sizes age 45+ with a COOL BACKSTORY for a total makeover, including clothes, hair, and makeup.
We’re looking for a woman who is about to embark on some kind of new undertaking, whether it’s going back to school, re-entering the workforce, or becoming a grandma for the first time (any story welcome!) Looking for a great story – would be great if the woman’s family is also local in the NYC area and would be willing to be in the video and witness the transformation.
Submissions due by: Friday March 1st, 2019
Interviews: In person interviews begin first week of March, 2019
Shoot: Tentatively set for March 21st or 22nd, 2019 (1/2 day shoot for O Magazine; Full day day shoot for GHK)
Rate: $500 , plus makeover.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/Zip where you live (must be NYC area)
5. Clothing and shoe sizes
6. A brief description of you, including your current fashion/style (or lack thereof)
7. If submitting for the Good Housekeeping video (i.e., backstory required), please include the story of what you are embarking on, and why a makeover would be important
8. Recent photos of yourself – including both full body, and closeup of face (jpg format please)
9. Optional – if available, photos of any family members in the NYC area who would be available for the shoot to witness your transformation – husband, kids, parents, siblings, etc. (jpg format please)
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!