Here’s a great opportunity for U.S.-BASED IMMIGRANTS & THEIR LOVED ONES WHO LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY for a PAID PROJECT for a major communications company.
GREAT PAY: $2,000 per person!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
U.S.-BASED IMMIGRANTS & THEIR LOVED ONES WHO LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY
CASTING PAID PROJECT FOR MAJOR COMMUNICATIONS COMPANY!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for U.S.-BASED IMMIGRANTS & THEIR LOVED ONES WHO LIVE IN ANOTHER COUNTRY for a PAID PROJECT for a major communications company.
GREAT PAY: $2,000 per person!
Are you someone who has a family member, friend, or loved one you haven’t seen or been able to hug in a very long time?
• Students studying abroad who haven’t been able to reconnect in-person with loved ones.
• People who came to the US for a job and haven’t been able to return home
• Long distance couples
• People who are undergoing personal sacrifice by choosing to live in the US
• Individuals with loved ones who live in another country
• People born in the US to immigrant parents who are separated from close family members in another country
… or ANY STORY where you are separated from loved ones who live in another country!
We’re looking for ALL TYPES of people and stories, where ONE of you is in the US, and one of you lives in another country outside the U.S.
* People from ALL walks of life are highly encouraged to apply
Important: At least ONE of you MUST live in either Southern California, Arizona, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, Nebraska, or Nevada – and ONE of you must live in another country outside of the US.
– We are looking for PAIRS of people (families, friends, and loved ones) for this project.
– If you are submitting, please keep in mind that your loved one(s) ALSO MUST be interested and available for filming (see dates below).
Pre-Interviews: Friday, September 3rd, or Wednesday, September 8th, 2021 (online, via Zoom, etc.)
Possible 2nd Interview: Tuesday, September 14th, 2021 (online, via Zoom, etc.)
Filming: One day, sometime between October 4th-8th, 2021 (TBD) – includes COVID testing (provided by production), wardrobe fitting, as well as filming dates.
*Individuals would be filmed by a small docu-size crew with COVID-19 Safety Protocols and precautions in place.
*Everyone applying should be available for the dates listed.
PAY: $2,000 ($500 to cover a 1-day shoot, PLUS $1,500 usage fee upon airing if in final cut)
*Rates are subject to change. Talent will be notified of any changes prior to booking
We are looking for several people for this, so please SHARE with family and friends who might be interested!
– Applicants (US Based) must be able to legally work and receive payment in the United States.
– Loved ones who live abroad do NOT have to be able to legally work in the United States.
– Applicants must be comfortable with a small docu-size crew tested for COVID-19 and wearing PPE interviewing them in their space. Location sterilization-cleaning services will be provided by production before and after shoot.
We are NOT looking for actors to play these roles – we are searching for real people who truly fit the criteria.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live (MUST be in either Southern California, Arizona, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Kansas, Nebraska, or Nevada)
4. What country (outside of US) does your loved one(s) live in?
5. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
You will be sent an email with a link to complete your online application.