Here’s a great opportunity for SINGLES WHO ARE OPEN MINDED & SEX-POSITIVE to be part of a new social experiment dating series on a major network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CASTING SINGLES WHO ARE OPEN-MINDED & SEX-POSITIVE
NEW DATING SOCIAL EXPERIMENT SHOW FOR MAJOR NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for SINGLES WHO ARE OPEN MINDED & SEX-POSITIVE to be part of a new social experiment dating series on a major network.
• Would you consider yourself open-minded when it comes to sex and intimacy?
• Has traditional courting and dating proved to be a BIG waste of time?
• Sick of spending time, money, and effort on someone just to have zero chemistry and even less intimacy?
• Tired of playing mind-games via texting and officially over being “ghosted” by strangers?
• Does the idea of waiting til “date three” for sex seem dated to you?
We are seeking progressive, sex-positive singles to participate in a ground-breaking social-experiment aimed at creating lasting love through intimacy. This is the show that turns traditional dating on it’s head!
Try out for the adventure of a lifetime… and just maybe meet someone special!
Must be over 18 and in the U.S. to be considered.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. Brief bio about you, your dating life, and why you’d be interested in this opportunity
6. Links to any social media pages
7. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!