Here’s a great opportunity for PICK UP HOCKEY TEAMS and DOG OWNERS WHO CAN DANCE WITH THEIR DOG who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be featured in a commercial for a major social platform.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PICK UP HOCKEY TEAMS – AND DOG OWNERS WHO CAN DANCE WITH THEIR DOG WANTED
CASTING COMMERCIAL FOR MAJOR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM
We are searching for REAL PICK UP HOCKEY TEAMS, and DOG OWNERS WHO CAN DANCE WITH THEIR DOG who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be featured in a commercial for a major social media platform.
We’re looking for:
REAL PICK UP HOCKEY TEAM (Principal Role)
Male or Female / ages 25 – 55 / All ethnicities. Looking for a REAL pick up roller or ice hockey team, open to both players and coaches. MUST have at least 6 people present at casting.
REAL DOG OWNER WHO CAN PERFORM DANCE WITH DOG (Principal Role)
Male or Female / ages 18 – 65 / All ethnicities. Looking for REAL dog owners who can perform a “Musical Canine Freestyle” routine with their dog. All dog owners must have dogs that are people/dog friendly.
Project: Commercial for major social platform
Casting: Between Friday 7/19 and Friday 7/26, 2019, in Los Angeles
PAY: Up to $5,800 ($500/8 hr session/shoot, PLUS addition compensation for buyout if used in final edit – see notes below). +20% agent fee if applicable.
Usage/ Buyout options:
– $2,000: 2 years, worldwide Internet, Industrial, Internal
– $1,000: 1 year, worldwide broadcast
– $2,300: Renewal option – Internet, Industrial, Internal for two ( 2) additional years ( 115% of initial fee)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (must be greater Los Angeles area)
4. Which ROLE are you submitting for (Pick Up Hockey Team or Dog Dancer)?
5a. For Hockey Team, please indicate name of team, whether you’re roller or ice hockey, and give names and ages of any teammates/coaches who will be attending the audition.
5b. For Dog Owners, please indicate your dog’s breed and age, and include a brief description of your routine.
6. Recent photos of team members or dog owner & dog (jpg format please). Optional – if dog owners have a link to any online video of your dog dancing, you may include that as well.
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!