Here’s a great opportunity for FAMILIES WHO WANT AN AU PAIR / NANNY to be on a new television docu-series that will provide you with an au pair to help with your kids!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FAMILIES WHO WANT AN AU PAIR / NANNY
CASTING NEW TELEVISION DOCU-SERIES
We are searching for FAMILIES WHO WANT AN AU PAIR / NANNY who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be on a new television docu-series that will provide you with an au pair to help with your kids!
Please note this show will only be broadcast in the Netherlands and will NOT air in the U.S. (Families should be in Los Angeles, however).
• Are you a busy, over-scheduled family?
• Trying to juggle work, carpool, play dates, and checking homework?
• Do you find you no longer have time for date night or relaxation?
This docu-series will be placing au pairs (live-in nanny) with families in Los Angeles. We’re looking for busy families who are open to the idea of having a live-in nanny for 3 months over the summer when the kids are out of school.
It’s sort of a cross between hosting a foreign exchange student and having free childcare!
Filming will only be 1-2 days per week and scheduled in advance, so you won’t have cameras around 24/7 or anything like that. They will be learning about American culture and your family will be learning about Dutch culture.
The au pairs can help with everything from running errands, cleaning, cooking, and obviously childcare. It’s a fun opportunity to have some help over the summer months when the kids are out of school.
Families: Open to all types of families with children of any ages
Requirements: Must provide room and board for Au Pair
Filming: June – August, 2019
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area)
4. Please list family members and ages of kids
5. A brief description of your family, and why you’d be great for this show
6. Recent family photos (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!