Here’s a great opportunity for people with ONLINE ADDICTIONS to social media, gaming, screens, dating apps, online gambling, etc. to get help and be part of a new series from the creators of the Emmy Award winning A&E series, Intervention.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CASTING PEOPLE WITH ONLINE ADDICTIONS (SOCIAL MEDIA, GAMING, SHOPPING, ETC.)
GET HELP FROM NEW SHOW FROM THE CREATORS OF THE EMMY-WINNING SHOW, INTERVENTION
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people with ONLINE ADDICTIONS to social media, gaming, screens, dating apps, online gambling, etc. to be part of a new series from the creators of the Emmy Award winning A&E series, Intervention.
• Are you worried that a family member or friend may be spending too much time on their phone or computer?
• Has a digital addiction destroyed your loved one’s life?
• Or maybe it’s destroying your family, or a friendship?
Whether you or your loved one, family member, or friend has a digital dependency, we want to hear your story.
If selected, they will receive treatment and help them overcome their addiction.
Open to ALL types of online addictions such as online gambling, online shopping, Porn, VR, Dating Apps, Social Media, etc.
Open to ages 16 and over.
Facilities and any required travel will be paid for by production.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Is your submission for yourself, or someone you know (if you’re submitting for someone else, briefly describe their relationship to you (friend, spouse, sibling, family member, co-worker, etc.)
5. A brief description of the situation, and the addiction
6. Recent photo(s) of yourself – and/or the person you’re submitting, if possible (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
PLEASE NOTE: All submissions will be kept in the strictest confidence.