Here’s a great opportunity for people who suffer from LOSS OF SPEECH / SLURRED SPEECH / DISPHONIA (from a medical condition or degenerative disease such as ALS, Lou Gehrig’s Disease, Throat Cancers, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, etc.) to share your story in a filmed project.
GREAT PAY! Appx $10K+, PLUS a FREE TRIP to New Zealand for filming!
NO ACTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – OPEN TO EVERYONE!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE SUFFERING FROM LOSS OF SPEECH / SLURRED SPEECH / DISPHONIA
CASTING PAID DIGITAL VIDEO PROJECT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for people who suffer from LOSS OF SPEECH / SLURRED SPEECH / DISPHONIA (from a medical condition or degenerative disease such as ALS, Lou Gehrig’s Disease, Throat Cancers, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, etc.) to share your story in a filmed project.
GREAT PAY! Appx $10K+, PLUS a FREE TRIP to New Zealand for filming!*
NO ACTING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – OPEN TO EVERYONE!
We’re looking for ALL TYPES of people LIVING WITH ANY STAGE OF A DEGENERATIVE DISEASE or CONDITION THAT WILL POTENTIALLY CAUSE DYSPHONIA | LOSS OF SPEECH AND/OR SLURRED SPEECH for a paid project filming internationally.
– We are seeking those that have a story to share about their health journey and how their life has been impacted since they were diagnosed with a condition that causes Dysphonia (a loss of speech / slurred speech)
– This is an incredible opportunity to preserve your uniqueness. This project can be considered a special gift to your loved ones.
Your CARETAKER / COMPANION will be accommodated to travel with you for the shoot as well.
– If talent has a caretaker | companion that needs to travel with them, no problem. The caretaker will be paid with a per diem. First Class Tickets + Hotel & travel accommodations to New Zealand will be covered. The caretaker will NOT be on camera or be recorded. Caretaker must also have a valid passport which does not expire within 6 months of departure.
Project: Non-Broadcast Digital Video
Location: Shooting in New Zealand (all travel and accommodations will be covered by production!) Talent (and their Caretaker | Companion) will be flown First Class. Any medical arrangements necessary to make the trip possible and comfortable will be taken care of by Production.
Status: Non-Union (open to both SAG and non-SAG, actors and non-actors)
Intended Use: Channel / Third Party Retailer, Digital / Internet / Social, Industrial / Non-Broadcast Retail, PR & Archival, Screen Grabs From Video & Stills
Materials: All materials captured during shoot day (inclusive of any cutdowns, edits, lifts, versions and gifs thereof) including, but not limited to commercials, films, still images, screengrabs and photographs.
Usage Terms: One (1) year from date of first use. In addition, perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive rights for non-paid internal, PR, social media, website and archival use are also included, so long as the Materials are not reposted or promoted after the term.
Conflicts: Consumer technology devices and services – please disclose if you have recently booked or appeared in any advertisements | commercials in the computer, tablet, mobile phone, headphone, wearable technology, camera, gaming or content streaming categories in the last two years.
PAY: Appx. $10,000+, PLUS Accommodations and Travel to New Zealand! *(variable, per breakdown below)
Session Fee: $500 for the first eight (8) hours of work. Overtime, if applicable, calculated at 1.5x the regular rate for work over 8 hours up to 12 hours (or $93.75/ hour), and any hours over 12 calculated at 2x the regular rate (or $125.00/ hour).
Fitting Fee: $50/hr.
Travel Day Pay: $250/day for(Travel Days / Down Days, Rehearsal Days
Per Diem: $75 per day
Travel: First Class Tickets to New Zealand for talent (+ caretaker | companion), including all travel + hotel + accommodations. Any medical arrangements necessary to make the trip possible and comfortable for talent will be offered / accommodated.
Usage Fee / Buyout: $5,000 (**IF TALENT’S FACE APPEARS IDENTIFIABLY IN FINAL EDIT OF PUBLICLY LAUNCHED COMMERCIAL/VIDEO**).
Option Fee / Term: Exercisable at any time, at client’s discretion:
1) 110% of previous term (same terms and conditions in original agreement)
2) $3,000 for three (3) months broadcast TV use; worldwide.
3) $4,500 for six (6) months broadcast TV use; worldwide.
Agent Fee: 20%, if Talent is represented by an agent
Caretaker Rates: $75/per day for Per Diem.
** All payments will be US dollars $$
– Person must have a valid passport (and the passport cannot expire within 6 months of departure date). ** It is a FEDERAL LAW that the US PASSPORT, when used in conjunction with a WORK VISA, MUST NOT expire within 6 months of the departure date. Passports MUST BE VALID beyond 6 months of late September departure date.
– This is for a recorded project that travels round trip to New Zealand
– NDA: This Project is under a tight non-disclosure agreement. Talent will need to sign a non-disclosure agreement at the audition-interview. If talent has an Agent, the agent will need to sign a NDA at the time of Avails / Bookings.
– Talent does NOT need to be an actor – this is open to both actors and non-actors alike.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Full Name (first and last) for extraordinary person
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Confirm Passport Expiration Date
5. Are you submitting with a Companion / Caretaker? If so, please give us:
5a) Companion/Caretaker’s Full Name
5b) Companion / Caretaker Phone Number
5c) Companion / Caretaker Email Address
5d) Companion / Caretaker Passport Expiration Date
6. Tell us when you were diagnosed and what kind of treatment you currently are prescribed / doctors orders?
7. Share with us the health journey you have taken since your diagnosis.
8. Are you comfortable traveling to New Zealand for the film shoot?
9. Include at least 3 recent and current photos of yourself (jpg format please)
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!