Here’s a great opportunity for people in the greater SF Bay Area to GIVE A WEBSITE TESTIMONIAL and be on a PAID COMMERCIAL CASTING for Roommatch.com
PAY IS $1,500!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
PEOPLE TO GIVE WEBSITE TESTIMONIAL WANTED
CASTING COMMERCIAL FOR ROOMMATCH.COM
We are searching for people to GIVE A WEBSITE TESTIMONIAL who are age 20-35 and in the greater San Francisco Bay Area to use the Roommatch.com website to be in an online commercial.
You do NOT have to be currently looking for a roommate or apartment to rent – we are simply looking for people to give feedback on the usability of the site.
We are looking for people to take a “test drive” on roommatch.com and give their feedback. You do NOT need to be looking for a roommate or an apartment, we are just looking for what you think about the site, these will be recorded testimonials for the site.
Deadline: Submissions due by Monday, October 21st, 2019.
Shoot Dates: TBD
Usage: Internet, Instagram Page, Facebook Page, Website.
Run: 18 months, option to renew at session rate.
Rate: $1500 for an 8 hour shoot.
YOU WILL NEED TO CREATE A ROOMMATCH.COM ACCOUNT:
1. Go to www.Roommatch.com and create an account
2. Please only choose ONLY one of the two profile types when creating your profile.
3. Note: When filling out a profile, the ability to upload multiple photos and linking social media accounts to profiles are key features to this site and may be incorporated into testimonial advertisements, if booked.
4. Note: We will also be checking out any Instagram or Facebook links attached to your roommatch.com profile.
5. If selected for an audition, please be prepared to share your testimonial along with a quick story – either, good, bad, or funny, regarding any roommate experience you or any of your friends may have had.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live should be greater SF Bay area)
4. Your Account Number from roommatch.com (you can find this at the top of your Account page).
5. Photo – MUST be the same as the photo that is in your roommath.com account (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!