Here’s CASTING INFO for MODELS FOR A PHOTOSHOOT (women & men) for a campaign for a premium bath and body care company.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CASTING MODELS FOR PHOTO SHOOT
CAMPAIGN FOR PREMIUM BATH AND BODY CARE COMPANY
We are now casting MODELS FOR A PHOTOSHOOT who are in Southern California for a campaign for a premium bath and body care company.
Looking for attractive WOMEN and MEN who LOVE TAKING BATHS!
Open to All Genders, All Ethnicities, Ages 25-40!
We are looking to cast all types of women and men who love taking baths. You love living a healthy lifestyle and are passionate about self-care, wellness, fitness, yoga, meditation, relaxation, and the joys of bathing.
Must be comfortable being photographed wearing a bathing suit in a bathtub and shower (NO nudity).
Project: Photo Shoot for bath and body care company
Interviews: via Zoom or Facetime or Skype
Shoot: Appx. 4 hours, on-location in Westlake Village, CA 91361
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. Optional – Facetime contact, if you have (or we can also Zoom)
4. City/Zip where you live (should be SoCal area)
5. Are you comfortable shooting in a bathtub wearing a swimsuit? (No Nudity)
6. 2 Recent Selfie photos and 1 Full Body Photo (jpg format please)
7. A quick video: Tell us why you love taking baths. How do baths make you feel, during and afterwards? (smartphone video is fine)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!