Here’s a great opportunity for for MILLENNIAL PARENTS to appear in a commercial for a major national company.
PAY IS $10,000, PLUS a FREE HOME MINI-MAKEOVER!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
MILLENNIAL PARENTS WANTED
CASTING COMMERCIAL FOR MAJOR NATIONAL COMPANY
We are searching NATIONWIDE for MILLENNIAL PARENTS (ages 32-42) with 2 or more kids (any age) who are in the greater Los Angeles area (including Orange and Riverside counties) to appear in a commercial for a major national company.
PAY IS $10,000, PLUS a FREE HOME MINI-MAKEOVER! No construction or painting will be done. More of a tidy-up and lots of product (that you get to keep!) in three rooms.
Your home should be middle class, lived-in but tidy!
Auditions: Now through September 7th, 2021
Shoot: September 18th, 2021, must make yourself available a couple times for a scout via Zoom
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (Should be greater Los Angeles/Riverside/Orange county areas)
4. Tell us about your family, including names and ages of kids, and a bit about your home
5. Do any of the kids have work permits (NOT mandatory)
6. Photos of family members (jpg format please)
7. One photo of the outside of your house and a few from the inside of the rooms that could use a mini-makeover.
8. Add your name to this subject line: “Home Makeover / Your Family Name Here”
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!