Here’s a great opportunity for TV HOST / JOURNALIST with a background in journalism or reporting to host a new show for major cable network.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
TV HOST / JOURNALIST WANTED
CASTING HOST FOR NEW TV SERIES FOR MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for TV HOST / JOURNALIST for new show for major cable network.
We’re looking for a male TV Host with a strong command with a background in journalism or reporting. He is curious, intelligent, and very opinionated with lots of charisma. You should have an expertise or curiosity in all things mystery!
This will be a weekly studio-based show that analyzes and breaks down all sorts of unexplained or questionable viral videos or photographs from the freaky to jaw dropping.
You should be good with improv and have the ability to own the room. You must be comfortable sharing information in a commanding yet relatable way. Our Host steers the show.
On-Air experience as a TV Host is required. Experience with news in a broadcast, digital, radio or podcast setting a plus.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Let us know about your interest or expertise in the “unexplained”
5. A resume or bio with your background, experience, and expertise
6. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
7. Optional, if available, links to any online reels (or you may send as an attached file, or through a file sharing service such as WeTransfer.com, etc.
8. Please put MYSTERY HOST in the Subject Line of your email.
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!