Here’s a great opportunity for for GROUPS OF FRIENDS WHO ARE STRUGGLING TO GET ALONG to be part of a groundbreaking new social experiment docu-series from an acclaimed television production company that will help you restore your group’s dynamic!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
GROUPS OF FRIENDS WHO ARE CURRENTLY STRUGGLING TO GET ALONG
NEW SOCIAL EXPERIMENT DOCU-SERIES WILL HELP RESTORE YOUR FRIENDLY DYNAMIC!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for GROUPS OF FRIENDS WHO ARE STRUGGLING TO GET ALONG to be part of a groundbreaking new social experiment docu-series from an acclaimed television production company that will help you restore your group’s dynamic!
• Do you feel tension, passive aggressiveness, or anxiety hanging over your group of friends?
• Are there hurt-feelings, secrets, and gossip getting in the way of your group’s usual happiness?
• Maybe some members of your group are getting along – and some not?
• Are you dealing with a toxic or petty group dynamic where some friends are bringing negativity or ill will?
• Is there a source of conflict that is threatening your group?
• Are you worried that your group is falling apart and you’re doing your best to try to keep the peace?
This is the opportunity to take part in a unique TV series that promises to help restore your friend group’s dynamic to a place of peace and happiness.
Selected participants will take place in a one-of-a-kind social experiment with the help of expert practitioners – PLUS, there is PAY for taking part!
Now is a chance for friends who have a long history who are on the brink of falling apart to put things back together again.
NOTE: Friends should live in the same city and be over 18 years old.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Your age
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. A brief bio about you and your friends (including names and approximate ages), including a history of your group, and the source of conflict.
6. Names and contact phone and email for the friends in your group.
7. Photo(s) of your the friends in your group (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!