Here’s a great opportunity to be a GAME SHOW CONTESTANT on the hit show Tug of Words on the Game Show Network!
You could WIN $10,000!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CASTING GAME SHOW CONTESTANTS FOR TUG OF WORDS ON GSN!
COMPETE TO WIN $10,000!
We are searching for GAME SHOW CONTESTANTS for the hit show Tug of Words on the Game Show Network!
You could WIN $10,000!
• Can you make a new word just by changing a letter?
• Are you a walking dictionary?
• Do you love word puzzles?
Casting TEAMS OF 2: Friends, Family Members, Coworkers, Neighbors, etc!
All participants MUST be:
– 18 years of age by September 27, 2022
– Local or in Los Angeles for dates of taping during September/October 2022 (Travel & accommodations are NOT provided)
– Fully vaccinated** in compliance with our vaccination policy.
We have implemented COVID-19 prevention protocols in an effort to make the production environment as safe as possible for everyone. All contestants and crew members will be required to comply with these protocols.
**Fully vaccinated for this purpose means you are “up to date” on your vaccines as defined by the CDC, no later than September 27, 2022. See link below for more information on CDC vaccination status requirements.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live (if not greater Los Angeles area, indicate you are willing to get yourself to Los Angeles at your own expense)
6. Name and Occupation of your teammate you are submitting with
7. Relationship to your teammate (friend, family, co-worker, etc.)
8. Photo of yourself (jpg format please)
9. Optional – if available, photo of your teammate
10. Links to any social media pages for you and/or your teammate
11. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
For more information about how the CDC defines “up to date “ vaccination status:
Information about our collection and use of personal information is available at: