Here’s casting info for ALL TYPES of FEMALE DANCERS – from people who just love to dance, to trained professionals, folk dancers, ballroom, etc.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
ALL TYPES OF FEMALE DANCERS WANTED
CASTING VIDEO FOR A NATIONAL ATHLETIC CLOTHING COMPANY
We are searching for ALL TYPES of FEMALE DANCERS who are in the San Francisco Bay Area – from people who just love to dance, to trained professionals, folk dancers, etc. for a paid video project for a national athletic clothing company.
We’re looking for all types of Female Dancers (age 18-70, all ethnicities) whether you just love to dance for fun or are a trained professional, or anywhere in between – All kinds and types of dancers needed from fun to professional, from pop/hip-hop to jazz to Latin, as well as fun dance types such as Ballroom, Flamenco, Bollywood, Tango, Chinese Dragon Dancers to African tribal dancers, folk dancers, etc. (Please note: no ballet needed for this project)
Auditions: submit asap via video (dancers will not need to live audition, will be chosen from video submissions)
Location: Must work locally in the San Francisco Bay Area (no travel pay)
Rate: $1,000 (1 year usage for web and stores)
Shoot: August 11th or 12th in the SF Bay Area
CASING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below ASAP to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Age (must be 18+)
3. Contact phone number
4. Brief description about your dance experience – 3-4 line bio
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Video of you dancing
– Can be any type of video from cell phone to professional video, as long as we can see you CLEARLY (as we are picking from the videos!)
– You may EITHER attach a small video FILE (10mb or less), or you may send to us using a FILE SHARING SERVICE such as WeTransfer or Dropbox, etc. – either of these methods is preferred, or you may include a LINK to an online video if you are not able to send us the video file.
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!