Here’s a great opportunity for FAMILIES WHO NEED PARENTING ADVICE who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be cast in a non-airing pilot for a new television docu-series from the production company behind hit shows such as Who Do You Think You Are, Supernanny, and Long Lost Family.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FAMILIES WHO NEED PARENTING ADVICE
GET HELP FROM TOP EXPERT ON NON-AIRING PILOT FOR NEW TV SERIES
We are searching for FAMILIES WHO NEED PARENTING ADVICE who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be cast in a non-airing pilot for a new television docu-series from the production company behind hit shows such as Who Do You Think You Are, Supernanny, and Long Lost Family.
• Is your family in desperate need of a parenting coach?
• Are you struggling to cope with toddler tantrums, sibling rivalry, or a defiant grade-schooler?
• Or maybe you have a child addicted to social media or dealing with an overload of peer pressure?
• Maybe you need help to bring structure and routine into your family’s life?
• Do you and your partner need help “getting on the same page” in terms of how to parent?
A major Emmy-winning production company is developing a new series involving a childcare expert and is looking for some families who will work with us during the audition process.
In the course of the day’s filming (to create a non-airing/non-broadcast segment that will allow us to make our final choice for the series host), you will receive advice from top childcare experts – and come away with some tools and insight that may help resolve your family’s issues!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (must be greater Los Angeles area)
4. A brief description of your family (including ages of your child(ren), and why you could use our help
5. Recent photo(s) of your family (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!