Here’s a great opportunity for TEEN DANCERS, DANCE GROUPS & CHEERLEADERS (hip-hop, K-pop, modern, street dance, cheerleading, etc.) to be cast in a television commercial for a major global media company.
PAY: Up to $3,500 per person!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
DANCERS, DANCE GROUPS & CHEERLEADERS WANTED
CASTING COMMERCIAL FOR MAJOR GLOBAL MEDIA COMPANY
HIP HOP / K-POP / MODERN DANCE / CHEERLEADING / ETC.
We are searching for TEEN DANCERS, DANCE GROUPS & CHEERLEADERS who are in Vancouver to be cast in a television commercial for a major global media company.
PAY: Up to $3,500!
We are now casting the following roles:
TEEN HIP HOP / K-POP / STREET OR MODERN DANCERS & DANCE GROUPS
Ages 14 – 17 / All Ethnicities.
Dance crews, modern dancers, street dancers, K-Pop & J-Pop – dancers of all types. Must be able to learn choreography easily.
ATHLETIC TEEN GIRLS INTO DANCE & CHEERLEADING
Ages 16-18 / All Ethnicities. Teens girls who are into dance & cheerleading.
Project: Paid Commercial Project
Interviews: Between August 4th – 8th, 2019
Shoot: August 21st – 25th, 2019 in Vancouver.
PAY: Up to $3,500+ per person ($500 for shoot day, PLUS $2,500 if in final edit, PLUS $500 if print usage)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number and name for parent or guardian
3. City/Zip where you are located (should be Vancouver area)
4. A brief bio about you (and your group, if applicable), what type of dance or cheerleading you do, and why you’d be great for this – please include names and ages for everyone.
5. Recent photo(s) of you, and any others you are submitting with (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!