Here’s a great opportunity to be a CONTESTANT ON A NEW GAME SHOW from People Magazine and the Executive Producers of Deal or No Deal for the Game Show Network – where you can WIN $10,000!
INFOLIST.com members have already won millions of dollars through my game show postings – it could be your turn next!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CONTESTANTS WANTED FOR NEW GAME SHOW!
WIN $10,000 ON NEW SHOW FOR THE GAME SHOW NETWORK!
We are searching for people to be CONTESTANTS ON A NEW GAME SHOW from People Magazine and the Executive Producers of Deal or No Deal for the Game Show Network!
People Puzzler is looking for outgoing, knowledgeable people who are ready to put their pop culture knowledge and puzzle solving skills to the test and possibly WIN $10,000!
Shoot is in the LOS ANGELES area – you MUST be here (or get yourself here) to be considered.
Applicants must be:
– 18 years of age or older
– Available to film in Los Angeles in April, 2020 (you must be here, or get yourself here)
– A lawful resident of the U.S.
– Other terms and conditions apply
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that while we are casting now (via online), all in-person filming will be done at such time it is deemed safe, and in accordance with general standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live (indicate you will get yourself to Los Angeles if not in the area)
4. Brief bio about you, and why you would be a great contestant
5. Recent photo(s) of yourself (jpg format please)
6. Links to any social media pages
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Information about our collection and use of personal information can be found here: