Here’s a great opportunity for ALL TYPES of REAL PEOPLE (non-actors) to be featured in a live commercial event for RESIDENT EVIL (no video game experience required).
GREAT PAY: $1,000 for a fun 1 day shoot!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CASTING ALL TYPES OF REAL PEOPLE (NON-ACTORS) FOR COMMERCIAL
LIVE COMMERCIAL EVENT FOR TOP VIDEO GAME
We are searching for ALL TYPES of REAL PEOPLE (non-actors) who are in the greater Los Angeles area to be featured in a live commercial event for RESIDENT EVIL. (no video game experience required).
We are looking for OUTGOING people who are:
● Ages 18-25 years old
● Video Game OR Non Video Game Players
● Willing to try out a new video game using a VR headset (no prior video game or VR experience required)
● Willing to be scared / surprised / shocked / frightened
*MUST be located in the greater Los Angeles and surround areas.
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP!
Filming Date: Friday, October 15th, 2021 (Night filming with a late afternoon calltime)
PAY: $1,000 ($500 / 12 hr day shoot, PLUS $500 buyout (Non Union)
Usage: Internet only for 1 year
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Age (should be 18-25)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angles or surrounding areas)
5. Prior Video Game / VR Experience (If you have any, no prior experience needed).
6. Please list any acting experience (we are looking primarily for non-actors, but if you have prior acting experience please be honest with us, we may still be able to cast you)
7. Are you willing to be shocked/frightened/scared/surprised? – Do you get Vertigo?
8. 3-4 recent photos of yourself (selfies are great!)
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!