Here’s info on a commercial project now CASTING ACTORS (Kids & Adults) to portray various family members for a commercial for an educational website.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
CASTING ACTORS – KIDS & ADULTS
COMMERCIAL FOR EDUCATIONAL WEBSITE
We are now CASTING ACTORS to portray various family members for a commercial for an educational website.
[MOM] (Any Ethnicity / Age 25-45)
[DAD] (Any Ethnicity / Age 25-45)
[DAUGHTER] (Any Ethnicity / Age 4-10)
[SON] (Any Ethnicity / Age 4-10)
[BABY] (Male or Female / Any Ethnicity / Age 2-4) Note: We cannot cast anyone under the age of 2, due to filming restrictions).
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Due by 5pm on Tuesday, July 5th, 2022
Public Project Name: “Kids Online Education Platform”
Project Type: Unscripted Commercials
Client: Children’s Educational Website
Union Status: Non-union only
Audition Location: Greater Los Angeles area – Submit Self-Tapes first, followed by video conference callbacks, 1st week of July
Production Company: TXL Films
Director: Taron Lexton
Producer(s): Nathan Lorch, Milena Ferreira, Nick Lane
Casting Director: Leslie Brown
Virtual Callbacks: Week of July 11th, 2022
Wardrobe: Bright cheery colors. Spring. Summer. No brand logos please. No “busy” prints. Layers are ok.
Shoot Date(s): One day per actor, sometime between August 8-12, 2022
Filming Location: Los Angeles, CA
PAY: $1,746+ ($497 per 12-hr shoot day (guaranteed), PLUS $1,249 buyout +10 % if selected for final edit of commercial)
NOTE: All minors must be legal to work with current Children’s Entertainment Work Permit.
Various Families (portrayed by actors) engage in activities around an online children’s education site. We see families or kids using a tablet, a smart phone, a desktop computer; using the site on the go at the park, or at a desk at home, etc.
If you are submitting yourself for one of the parent roles, and you are also a real parent of a kid that fits the description, you may include notes to let me know. Be sure they are legal to work and have a valid entertainment work permit.
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below (please read instructions carefully!) to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number (include name and contact number for parent or guardian if under 18/child role)
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Los Angeles area)
4. For minors, confirm current entertainment work permits
5. Indicate the ROLE you are submitting for (see roles above)
5. Photo of Face / Smiling Headshot
6. Photo of Full Body
7. Links to any online profiles, social media, websites, etc. – whatever you have
8. Optional, you may also submit a video (see guidelines below) – (LINK only, no video file attachments).
9. Please put your NAME and ROLE in the Subject Line of your email, in the format: “[Name] for [ROLE] in Education Platform Ad”
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
10. IMPORTANT – Follow Guidelines below for photo attachments and videos:
PHOTO FILES: Filename photos per these examples:
1) NAME_Headshot_Role (for your headshot photo)
2) NAME_Full Body_Role (for your body shot photo)
– Where it says NAME above – insert your own name please
– Where it says Role above – indicate the role that you are submitting for
If you have reels, you may include LINKS ONLY – no attachments. A video is NOT REQUIRED to be considered at this first step.
If you choose to include a video, please just introduce yourself with a standard slate. Include your name, location, and the best way for me to contact you. This is an unscripted spot, and we will want to see your personality: how you move, what you look like, your smile, your laugh. The product is an early learning educational website, and the tone of the spot will be uplifting and inspiring and fun. You may add a little of your own to show us that you fit this criteria.
SUBJECT LINE: “[Name] for [ROLE] in Education Platform Ad – Referred by Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com”
Example: Sally Smith for MOM in Education Platform Ad
I am often casting multiple projects. Following these instructions helps me keep track of you. You may not receive a response if you are not selected for further interest.