Here’s a great opportunity for BUSINESSES & ORGANIZATION THAT USE MICROSOFT TEAMS for a fun, PAID video shoot for advertising materials for a large scale tech brand.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
BUSINESSES & ORGANIZATIONS THAT USE MICROSOFT TEAMS
CASTING PAID VIDEO PROJECT FOR MAJOR TECH BRAND
We are searching NATIONWIDE for BUSINESSES & ORGANIZATION THAT USE MICROSOFT TEAMS for a fun, PAID video shoot for advertising materials for a large scale tech brand.
We’re looking for REAL PEOPLE from dynamic, diverse, and inspiring businesses and organizations who are heavy users of Microsoft Teams. Our ideal group is using Teams to work in a whole new way in the new normal we are all living in.
There is pay (amount TBA), and an opportunity to share how your company is working together in this new normal.
Sorry, we are NOT looking for actors and influencers for this project.
CASTING IMMEDIATELY – SUBMIT ASAP!
What: Video Project for Major Tech Brand
Shoot: Most likely the shoot will be 100% remote and recorded directly from your home offices
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming (if required) will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number(s), including cell phone
4. City/State where you are located
5. How many people are in your company/organization?
6. Briefly describe how your business/organization has shifted what you do during the pandemic with the help of Microsoft Teams.
7. Please confirm you are NOT an actor or influencer.
8. Recent photo(s) of yourself that clearly shows your face (jpg format please)
9. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!