Here’s a great opportunity for people with BOTCHED HOME RENOVATIONS to be on a hit home renovation show for a major cable network that will transform your disaster into a stunning home transformation!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
BOTCHED HOME RENOVATIONS WANTED!
HIT HOME RENOVATION TV SHOW WILL TRANSFORM YOUR DISASTER INTO A TRIUMPH!
We are searching for people with BOTCHED HOME RENOVATIONS who are in the Orange County area (anywhere from Long Beach all the way to Costa Mesa and surrounding areas!) to be on a hit home renovation show for a major cable network!
We’ll transform your disaster into a stunning home transformation!
• Have you tried to renovate your home yourself and failed?
• Does your botched renovation need serious rescuing?
If so, we want to hear from you!
An incredible home contractor and design team will transform your botched job into a triumph. PLUS, there are additional benefits for homeowners that are selected to be on the show!
**Production will contribute a financial portion to the homeowner’s overall renovation budget.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
– Homeowners in need of a home renovation rescue for a renovation gone bad.
– Homeowners must have an existing budget of $75K plus for home renovations (production will contribute a additional financial portion to the homeowner’s overall renovation budget).
– Home renovations will focus on 3 – 4 spaces: kitchens, bathrooms, living area, main bedrooms, and exteriors.
– Renovation can not be exterior only (it must include some interior renovations).
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/Zip where you live (should be greater Orange County, CA area)
4. A brief description of your your original home renovation, and how it was botched (either by yourself, or a contractor, etc.)
5. Photos showing the areas that are in need of a renovation rescue (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!