Here’s a great opportunity for BILINGUAL SPANISH-ENGLISH SPEAKERS WHO USE VERIZON to take part in an AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
Looking for Gamers, Musicians, Creators and Creatives, Athletes, Music Fans, Foodies, and more!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
BI-LINGUAL SPANISH-ENGLISH SPEAKERS WHO USE VERIZON
BE PART OF AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for BILINGUAL SPANISH-ENGLISH SPEAKERS WHO USE VERIZON to take part in an amazing opportunity! Looking for Gamers, Musicians, Creators and Creatives, Athletes, Music Fans, Foodies and more!
Do you rely on your wireless network in your professional or personal life – and are you:
• Passionate about gaming, new technologies, design, art. food, sports, or creative endeavors?
• Someone who’s an innovator pushing culture or tech forward?
• Musicians, bands, DJs that specialize in mixing genres?
• Programmers and developers, game designers, or into mobile technology?
• Athletes who practice sports – ideally extreme sports – anywhere in the world?
• Someone who communicates constantly with friends and family in Mexico?
• Someone who streams music on their device?
• Someone who relies on their mobile device for work?
• Someone who is interracial or part of an interracial family?
• A member of a multi-generational household?
• Someone who watches both English and Spanish language content (series, movies, podcasts, etc.)
If you’re bilingual Spanish-English (must be fluent in Spanish), and use your wireless network in any of the ways listed above – we want to hear from you!
Now is your chance to take part in an amazing opportunity!
Preliminary Interviews: August 13th, 15th, 17th, or 19th, 2019 (via FaceTime/Skype)
Possible Second Interview: August 21st, 2019 (via FaceTime/Skype)
* Seeking fluent Spanish-speakers
* At least one member of each group must be a current Verizon Wireless customer
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. A brief description of yourself, and which category(ies) you fit (from above)
5. Do you have any conflicts during the dates of August 25th – 29th, 2019?
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
You will be sent an email with information on how to complete your application online – thanks!