Here’s a great opportunity for AWESOME DOGS & THEIR HUMANS who have an inseparable bond to be on a fun new reality competition series from a top, Emmy-winning production company for a major network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
AWESOME DOGS & THEIR HUMANS WANTED
CASTING NEW TV SHOW FROM EMMY-WINNING PRODUCTION COMPANY!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for AWESOME DOGS & THEIR HUMANS who have an inseparable bond to be on a fun new reality competition series from a top, Emmy-winning production company for a major network.
The executive producers of Blind Date, Naked and Afraid, and Ready for Love brings you a fun new show capturing the bond between human and dog duos!
•. Is your dog smart, talented, and trained?
•. Do you have an undeniable, unbreakable bond?
•. Are you and your furry friend adventurous and love the outdoors?
•. Do you and your four-legged buddy have big, outgoing personalities?
We want to hear all about your incredible relationship with you and your dog!
Open to all ethnicities, all types! (of humans, and dogs!)
Feel free to refer a friend!
– YOU (the human) must be 18 years of age or older to be considered.
– DOGS must be AT LEAST ONE YEAR OLD to be considered.
NOTE: Given the current situation regarding Covid-19, please note that while we are casting now (via online), all in-person filming will most likely be next year, and will be done in accordance with all federal and local safety standards set by the CDC at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Confirm you are age 18 or older (required)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
4. Your dog’s name
5. Tell us how you met (was your dog adopted, given to you by a family member, etc.)
6. Tell us about your dog’s personality!
7. Tell us about your life together – did your dog help you through a difficult time? Do you go on adventures together? Do you love the outdoors? Or any accomplishments – has your dog won any awards or shows? Or anything else special or awesome about your furry friend and your unbreakable bond!
8. Recent photos of you and your dog (jpg format please)
9. Links to your social media pages, or any websites, online video, etc.
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com!