Here’s a great opportunity for COMMITTED OR ENGAGED COUPLES where ONE OF YOU IS STILL CLOSE FRIENDS WITH AN EX to share your story in a new television docu-series for a major cable network from a top award-winning production company – there is PAY if selected.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
ARE YOU (OR YOUR /SIGNIFICANT OTHER/FIANCÉ(E)) STILL CLOSE FRIENDS WITH AN EX?
CASTING NEW TELEVISION DOCU-SERIES FOR A MAJOR CABLE NETWORK
We are searching NATIONWIDE for COMMITTED OR ENGAGED COUPLES where ONE OF YOU IS STILL CLOSE FRIENDS WITH AN EX to share your story in a new television docu-series for a major cable network from a top award-winning production company.
We’re looking for engaged couples (or a serious and committed relationship) where one or both members still have very close relationships with their ex-boyfriends or girlfriends.
Selected candidates will be PAID and have the opportunity to star in a brand-new, documentary series on a major network.
• Are you in a serious, committed relationship and still have a VERY close with your ex-girlfriend or boyfriend?
• Do you frequently spend time together, talk often, and have an active role in each other’s lives?
• OR does your significant other still have a close relationship with their former partner?
• Does having a friendship with a former lover ever cause conflict or controversy in your current romantic relationship?
• Do family and friends ever find it bizarre or unusual that you are engagedAND still have close friendships/relationships with a past partners?
• Is your life still connected with an ex in any way not mentioned above, or that is unique or non-traditional?
So, if you are currently in a serious relationship AND still have a close friendship/relationship with your EX, then we want to hear from you!
Relationships ebb and flow, and sometimes the people you love still play a big part in your current life – this all new series aims to document that dynamic.
THERE IS PAY if you’re selected for the show.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/State where you live
5. A brief bio about your current relationship, and your (or your significant other’s) relationship with an ex
6. Recent photos of you and your current partner, as well as the ex (jpg format please)
7. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!