Here’s a great opportunity for ANDROID USERS WHO EXPERIENCED A LIFE CHANGING EMERGENCY while using Emergency Location Services or Car Crash Detection for a PAID project.
GREAT PAY: $5,825+!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
ANDROID USERS WHO EXPERIENCED A LIFE-CHANGING EMERGENCY
CASTING PAID PROJECT
We are searching NATIONWIDE for ANDROID USERS WHO EXPERIENCED A LIFE CHANGING EMERGENCY while using Emergency Location Services or Car Crash Detection for a PAID project.
GREAT PAY: $5,825+!
We’re looking for:
● REAL, AUTHENTIC STORIES – Looking for TRUTHFUL accounts from ACTUAL Android Users that used the Emergency Location Services or Car Crash Detection app during a Life Changing Experience.
● AUTHENTIC and GENUINE – We want to hear about your passions, loves and hobbies; we want to get to know the dynamics of your life before and after this life changing emergency.
● HOBBIES | UNIQUE JOBS: Also seeking those who may have unique jobs or | and unique hobbies.
● SAVED & BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE: This campaign is not about reliving your experience or highlighting your trauma; It’s about being saved & brought back to life – about about your renewed vigor towards being alive because of this life-changing experience
Example of Stories, but Not Limited to:
– Farmers | Ranchers
– Symphony Musicians, including Pianists
– Those with Unique Hobbies | Unique Jobs
As part of the story, production will want to film you in your own environment. This may be your home or work or hobby environment.
Interviews/Auditions: Tuesday & Wednesday March 22nd and 23rd, 2022 (online via Zoom)
Callbacks: Friday, March 25th, – with director and client (online via Zoom)
Fitting: Date TBD
Filming: 1 or 2 days within the first 2 weeks of April, 2022
Location: This project will be filmed in your locations and in your personal environments. You will not need to travel anywhere for this shoot – Production and Agency will be coming to you.
Status: Non-union / Usage: In Perpetuity
PAY: $5,825+ ($700/ per day for filming (+20% Agent Fee if applicable), PLUS $5,000 Buyout Fee/one time usage (+20% Agent Fee if applicable), PLUS $50 to cover your time for Covid Test, and $75 for fitting.
Note: You will be required to test NEGATIVE to COVID for the booking to be confirmed. If you test POSITIVE to CoVid, you will not be eligible for filming, and your booking becomes Null (However, you would be paid the CoVid test rate of $50).
● ALL BOOKED TALENT WILL BE REQUIRED TO TAKE A COVID TEST BEFORE FILMING. You will not pay anything out of pocket. Production will cover the cost of the test and pay you for your time.
● The client will run a Background Check and Social Media Check on all persons selected to film this campaign.
Requirements: Must be age 18 or over. Open to residents in the USA, and those legally allowed to work here.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: ASAP (but no later than Tuesday, March 22nd, 2022 at 10am PST)
There are LIMITED INTERVIEW SPACES. You want to submit immediately to assure your eligibility!
The purpose of the audition-interview is to get a sense of your energy, personality and your chemistry. Let your authentic personality show!
NOTE: Regarding Covid-19 safety protocols, please note that all in-person filming will be done in accordance with all federal and local standards at the time of filming.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City/State where you live
5. Share who you are, and about your family
6. What do you do in your spare time? Any fun or interesting hobbies?
7. Share with us about your Emergency Life Changing Experience – what happened, when did it happen, which Android Service did you use (Emergency Location Service or Car Crash Detection), tell us a bit about the journey.
8. Is there something you use to do before the accident that you can’t do now?
9. Can you share a bit about that for us?
10. Is there something that brought you back to life or gave you a new passion that you found in your recovery? Share your story.
11. Send us a recent, clear photo of yourself (jpg format please)
12. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!