Here’s a great opportunity for owners of AMAZING SWIMMING POOLS in residential homes to have their pool featured on a new show from an award-winning production company for a major television network!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
AMAZING SWIMMING POOLS WANTED
GET FEATURED ON NEW TV SHOW FOR MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK!
We are searching NATIONWIDE for AMAZING SWIMMING POOLS in residential homes to be featured on a new show from an award-winning production company for a major television network!
• Do you have the dream party pool with all the bells and whistles – perfect for hosting unforgettable pool parties?
• OR do you have an incredibly unique or non-traditional pool?
• A pool made from unexpected objects or materials such as shipping containers, glass, reclaimed, up-cycled, or found objects?
• Does your pool have one-of-a-kind, custom features?
• Or maybe multiple slides, built in entertainment, sunbathing beach, a swim-up bar, or built-in grotto and TV screens?
• Pool side-movie theatre, multiple levels, eye-catching water-features, custom art, dramatic lighting, or artistic décor?
• Perhaps you have an alternative pool that has that draws from its natural surroundings?
• Or an eco-pool that uses natural water that is seamlessly incorporated into the landscape?
… Or ANY Incredible, Alternative, Over-The-Top or Extravagant Pool!
If you have an awe-inspiring pool with unique or amazing features or amazing, we want to hear from you!
Pools MUST be RESIDENTIAL to be considered.
Pool owners will be compensated for their time and be able to take part in a fun TV project that commemorates and celebrates their incredible pools!
Submit your own pool, or refer someone you know!
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number (and name and contact info for pool owner, if you’re referring someone)
3. City/State where you live/where pool is located
4. A brief description of the pool, and what makes it unique or outstanding, including a brief description of the home
5. Several recent photos of the pool (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!