Here’s a great opportunity for for ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE who are in the NorCal / Sausalito area to take part in a PAID market research focus group for a telecom company
GREAT PAY – $175 for a short session, less than an hour!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE WANTED!
PAID MARKET RESEARCH FOCUS GROUP FOR TELECOM COMPANY
We are searching for ALL TYPES OF PEOPLE who are in the NorCal / Sausalito area to take part in a PAID market research focus group for a telecom company
GREAT PAY – $175 for less than an hour of your time!
Perfect Focus Research is conducting a market research study on telecom with men and women to talk about their preferences and future trends. We are speaking with people of ALL AGES and from ALL INDUSTRIES (including retired folk, too!)
Dates: Choose a session at a time that works for you between October 5th-15th, 2020. (a.m. and p.m. times available)
This is a 30 minute in-person session (at a facility) followed by a 10 minute online segment .
Location: Sausalito, CA
PAY: $175 incentive will be provided to each participant.
Re COVID Safety Protocol:
– Please wear a mask.
– There will be ONLY 1 person (You) in the room per each session.
– You will be ALONE and asked to view material then answer a few questions.
– A facilitator will be masked and will not need to speak with you after set-up.
– Strict Sanitizing measures will be applied after each session.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. Occupation / Title
5. Industry you work in
6. Company you work for ( if retired state co you worked for)
7. Last level of education
8. Are you right-handed or left-handed
9. Do you wear glasses or contacts (if yes, indicate which)
10. Are you single or married?
12. Household income
13. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!