Here’s a great opportunity for REAL YAHOO! ACCESSIBILITY PRODUCT USERS to appear in a new commercial!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
YAHOO! ACCESSIBILITY PRODUCT USERS WANTED
We are searching for REAL YAHOO! ACCESSIBILITY PRODUCT USERS who are in one of the cities listed below to appear in a new commercial!
We’re looking for people who use Yahoo! Accessibility functionality within various areas of the Yahoo! platform.
We are looking specifically for people with the following disabilities:
– Blind or low vision
– Upper Extremity Dexterity impairments (hands and arms)
– Deaf or hard of hearing
Who are avid users of (or be willing to try) either or both of:
– Yahoo Fantasy (You frequently use the Yahoo! Fantasy app’s Accessibility controls when engaging in Fantasy Sports League play)
– Yahoo Finance (You are engaged in trading activities and regularly use the Yahoo! Finance apps Accessibility controls when making trades, keeping up with the latest financial news, etc.)
You MUST be located in one of the following cities:
– Los Angeles
– New York
– San Francisco
– London, UK
Interviews: 10 Min First Round Interviews (via Skype or FaceTime) between July 29th and August 1st, 2019
PAY: $2,500 ($500 for the shoot date, PLUS $2,000 should you appear in the final commercial, inclusive of agency fees if applicable)
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number
3. City where you live (see list above)
4. What disability do you have (see list above)
5. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
You will be sent a follow up email with instructions on how to complete the full online application.
If you have a question or need an accommodation in order to participate in this casting process:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call or text (904) 914-3680. Please title your inquiries with subject line “Yahoo Accessibility Inquiry.”