Here’s a great opportunity for REAL XCEL ENERGY CUSTOMERS who are located in the Denver area to be featured in a commercial for Xcel Energy.
Pay is $700.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Instagram
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
REAL XCEL ENERGY CUSTOMERS IN DENVER WANTED
We are searching for REAL XCEL ENERGY CUSTOMERS who are located in the Denver area to be featured in a commercial for Xcel Energy.
We are looking specifically for:
REAL FAMILIES – Parents age 35 – 50, with kids age 8-15
REAL LGBT+ FAMILIES – Parents age 35 – 50, kids age 8-15
REAL NEW FATHER & NEWBORN BABY – Dad ages 35 – 50
REAL NURSES – ages 35 – 50
REAL BLUE COLLAR EMPLOYEES – ages 35 – 50
If you match one of the categories above, and are an Xcel Energy customer, we want to hear from you!
Must be ACTUAL, current Xcel Energy customer, located in the Denver area.
Auditions: June 15th and 16th, 2019
Fitting: June 24th, 2019
Shoot: one or more days between June 25th – 29th, 2019
Rate: $700 per day (8-hour). Rate includes buyout/usage.
Usage: 1-year regional TV/cable (MN, ND, SD, WI, MI, CO, TX, NM) internet and mobile digital apps (i.e. Snapchat, Instagram, etc.), industrial, unlimited still lifts (digital and/or printed materials), versions and edits included.
Conflicts: Cannot have appeared in commercials for energy companies.
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Names and Ages of people you are submitting with (family members, etc.)
4. Contact phone number
5. City/Zip where you live (should be Denver area)
7. ROLE you are submitting for (see list above)
8. Indicate if you are a current Xcel Energy customer
9. Recent photos of yourself (and any others you are submitting with) – snapshots, no professional headshots please (jpg format please)
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!