Here’s a great opportunity for WOMEN WHO WANT TO PUT THEIR BEST FOOT FORWARD to be cast in a new show that will help you move your life forward in the best possible direction!
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
WOMEN WHO WANT TO PUT THEIR BEST FOOT FORWARD
CASTING PROJECT THAT WILL HELP MOVE YOUR LIFE FORWARD WITH HELP OF WORLD-RENOWNED EXPERT RIAZ PATEL
We are searching for WOMEN WHO WANT TO PUT THEIR BEST FOOT FORWARD who are age 40-70 and in the greater Los Angeles area to be cast in a new show that will help you move your life forward in the best possible direction!
• Want to start 2019 with your absolute best foot forward?
• Are you a women who is at a crossroads in life and needs a day to focus on your goals to help you make some important decisions for the New Year?
2-Time Emmy nominee Riaz Patel will be taping an interactive self-development workshop and can help you discover clear and constructive steps to move your life forward in the best possible direction – just like he has for hundreds of women on his shows and in his real-world projects.
Don’t miss your opportunity for this life-changing experience!
Diverse world figures from Halle Berry to Jeannie Mai, Nick Carter, and Nick Vujicic have turned to Riaz for his vision and guidance on both professional and personal fronts. His television shows that focus on “authentic personal transformation” include HOW DO I LOOK? with Jeannie Mai for Style Network, HOW TO LOOK GOOD NAKED with Carson Kressley for Lifetime, and FAMILY SOS with Jo Frost for TLC. He has been nominated for two Emmy Awards and one NAACP Image Award.
We are looking to help women of ALL types of backgrounds answer specific questions that are plaguing their minds and wearing on their hearts – questions that many people can relate to.
– What happened to my “career” in this gig-based world?
– How do I get past the worry of offending people?
– Will I ever stop hating my body?
– Why am I always disappointed in my marriage?
– Can the “Us vs Them” in America ever go away?
– How do I remain hopeful in a world that seems to be losing hope?
– Why am I never satisfied with myself?
– Who is the Me that isn’t someone’s wife, mother, or daughter?
– How can I feel more connection and less connected?
Some questions are too big to be answered by just one person. ESPECIALLY the really big ones. We all need help. Come be a part of one “Collaborative Conversation” to help each person find the answers they need. Riaz will teach you simple techniques to be able to approach your toughest questions and biggest concerns in a new, productive way.
He and his work have been featured on CNN, Forbes, Huffington Post, Discovery, Lifetime, MTV, Bravo, Logo, The Oprah Winfrey Show, The Blaze, and Extra TV – and has he led workshops throughout the country, and most recently, in partnership with Bloomingdales in Atlanta, GA.
Ongoing and real-world applications of his empowerment and transformation work with women include:
A ten-year collaboration with The Jenesse Center, for which he developed an innovative program of authentic “self-esteem makeovers” for victims of domestic violence and was given both a Commendation from the County of Los Angeles as well as the Silver Rose Award; And an ongoing initiative with HRH Princess Reema of Saudi Arabia to design and lead masterclasses on self-esteem & self-determination for the women throughout her nation who are presently navigating life with equal rights for the first time.
If selected for this project, you will receive this interactive self-development workshop at no charge, and receive guidance from world renowned expert Riaz Patel.
Taping of this workshop will take place: Sunday, January 6, 2019 in Los Angeles
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
3. Contact phone number
4. City/Zip where you live (must be greater Los Angeles area)
5. A brief bio about yourself
6. What are your questions for which you need to find answers?
7. Recent photo of yourself (jpg format please)
8. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!