Here’s a great opportunity for REAL FEMALE COLLEGE STUDENTS who are attending college at least a “plane flight away” from where their parents live to appear in a television commercial for MasterCard.
Details are below – as always, feel free to forward if you know someone who might be interested, and be sure to mention I sent you for priority consideration!
Good luck, have a great day, and don’t forget to dream big!
Jeffrey R. Gund
Follow INFOLIST on Twitter
Like INFOLIST on Facebook
Join Our Facebook Group
FEMALE COLLEGE STUDENTS GOING TO SCHOOL AWAY FROM HOME
CASTING TELEVISION COMMERCIAL FOR MASTERCARD
We are searching NATIONWIDE for REAL FEMALE COLLEGE STUDENTS who are attending college at least a “plane flight away” from where their parents live to appear in a television commercial for MasterCard.
Parents MUST live in the greater NYC or Tri-State areas (and college student can be anywhere in the U.S.)
Either student or parent must actually be a MasterCard cardholder.
DO NOT TELL YOUR PARENTS YOU ARE SUBMITTING!
Project: Commercial for MasterCard
Auditions: Through end of October, 2018
Shoot: Between 10/23-11/23, 2018
Status: Open to both non-union or union
Pay: SAG Commercial Rates Apply
Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below to:
Be sure to include:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Contact phone number (and skype address if you have one)
3. City/State where you are attending college, and name of college
4. City/zip where you parent(s) live (must be greater NYC/Tri-State area)
5. Confirm you (or a parent) are a MasterCard cardholder
6. Tell us about yourself and about your parents, and about your relationship with them.
7. Also, let us know if you used to go to the movies with them and how often you went.
8. Current photo(s) of yourself – and your parents if you have it (jpg format please)
9. Optional – if you have it, links to any online video of yourself – and/or your parents
10. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!